the Special Edition of
Why Camel Festival?
- It is a very popular animal of daggling and bright and
(silica) of Rajasthan.
- Milk of camel is an organ of Rajasthanís culture.
- The mould and shape of camel in quite prone to dry weather
of Rajasthan. Camel is
a ship of desert.
- It is a representative of folk life and conscience.
- It can live for a long time without water.
- It is a symbol of hard whole, moral duty and devotion and
rural and rustic life of Rajasthan.
- It is an ornament of Kaalbeliya and Fire Dance of Jasnath
Community Camel Hyde is
a great ornament of folk life.
- There for tourism dept of Rajasthan has made it a hero of
its festival. It is a
medium through which tourism dept. has sought potentialities
of visit of foreigner
tourism. Obviously it being a part of cultural life of
Rajasthan represents desert
Festival of India.
Camel Festival at a Glance
Why Camel Festival?,
Why Camel Festival in proper Bikaner?,
Importance of the Camel in the Cultural Life, Schedule of Camel Festival 2007,
Camel Festival Images and Wallpapers
Bikaner The Most upcoming tourist destination
Sight Seeing :
Bhandeshwar Jain Temple & Laxminathji Temple,
National Research Centre on Camel,
National Research Centre on Equines,
Royal Cenotaphs At Devi Kund Sagar,
Dr. L.P. Tessitoris
Ganga Govt. Museum,
Sadul Museum & lallgarh Palace Complex,
Havelis of Bikaner
Deshnok Karani Mata
Gajner Palace & Wildlife Sanctuary,
Brahma Kumari Living Values Spiritual Museum,
Meditation & Yoga Centre
Fairs & Festivals
Festival,Kapil Muni Fair, Kolayat
Camel Safari / Village Safaris Operations
Travel Information and
Arts, Craft, Foods and Adventure in Bikaner
Food and Traditional Dishes,
Bikaner's Jadau - Jewellery
All right reserved by Khabarexpress.com
( Bikaner Rajasthan News Website )
Natraj Infosys, C-223, M D Vyas Nagar, Bikaner- 4 (Rajasthan)
Phone: 91-151-2210444, 9351790468
Free Yellow Pages
Free Software Download
Private Bus Route
Career Article In Hindi
Career Guidance In
Facts Update In